Switching your Tulsa County or Creek County utilities is one of those annoying tasks that no one thinks about doing ahead of time, but is crucial, as you don’t want to forget and end up paying the buyer’s electricity bill for the first month. So call now to let the utility and water providers know that you’re moving. The numbers for various utility services are included below. Ask to have all utilities taken out of your name on the day of closing. You’ll also want to call your TV and internet provider as well. Have all of the utilities stop on the day of closing. If you have a security system, schedule it to be shut off the day before closing.
If you’re moving to a new home, transfer the utilities to your new home instead of canceling them. You can click on this link to call our concierge service for help transferring utilities.
- PSO/AEP Electric 888-216-3523
- OG&E (Bixby Area & south) 800-272-9741
- Oklahoma Natural Gas 918-834-8000
- Cox Communications 877-794-2341
- Tulsa 918-596-9511
- Bixby 918-366-4430 (www.bixby.com/water.php)
- Glenpool (918) 322-5442
- Jenks (918) 299-5883
- Kiefer (918) 321-5925
- Mounds (918) 827-6711
- Sapulpa (918) 224-6220
- Owasso 918-376-1520 and 918-376-1521
- Sand Springs (918) 246-2500
- Broken Arrow 918-251-5311