Step 22 to Selling Your Tulsa County and Creek County Home: Schedule Your Utilities to End

Switching your Tulsa County or Creek County utilities is one of those annoying tasks that no one thinks about doing ahead of time, but is crucial, as you don’t want to forget and end up paying the buyer’s electricity bill for the first month.  So call now to let the utility and water providers know that you’re moving. The numbers for various utility services are included below. Ask to have all utilities taken out of your name on the day of closing.   You’ll also want to call your TV and internet provider as well.   Have all of the utilities stop on the day of closing. If you have a security system, schedule it to be shut off the day before closing.

If you’re moving to a new home, transfer the utilities to your new home instead of canceling them. You can click on this link to call our concierge service for help transferring utilities.

Any questions? Call me Sabrina Shaw or any of us here at Homes by Sabrina as we are always happy to serve. And remember, everyone should love where you live.

  • PSO/AEP Electric 888-216-3523
  • OG&E (Bixby Area & south) 800-272-9741
  • Oklahoma Natural Gas 918-834-8000
  • Cox Communications 877-794-2341

City of:

  • Tulsa 918-596-9511
  • Bixby 918-366-4430  (
  • Glenpool (918) 322-5442
  • Jenks (918) 299-5883
  • Kiefer (918) 321-5925
  • Mounds (918) 827-6711
  • Sapulpa (918) 224-6220
  • Owasso 918-376-1520 and 918-376-1521
  • Sand Springs (918) 246-2500
  • Broken Arrow 918-251-5311
Connect With Us!

If you're looking to buy or sell a property connect with us today!

How Can We Help You?

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
    (check all that apply)
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *